CHRISTINA BEACH PHOTOS


Ashley Nicole Klassen writes: Hello Shelly. My question is: I was reading an article about Christina, and it said that her and one of her dancers were dating or going out to the beach for fun. There was a picture, but it only had her and the guy. What I am trying to figure out is which one is true. Were they dating for a little bit, or were they at the beach alone having some fun in the water. Not the gross one though. Having fun as friends. Were there other people there too, or did the guy who took the picture just get a shot of themonly? Thank you very much and I hope I didn't take too much of your time writing this.



Hi Ashley, I know precisely which photo you're talking about. A photographer was literally hiding in some tall weeks at the beach. Yes, there was a whole group of Christina's friends with her that day, and not just she and Jorge. The media sure did use that photo to make people think they were totally alone, though, didn't they?
Thanks for asking,
Shelly

Popular posts from this blog

Online Payday Advance instant Approval

Amy Winehouse

Beatles