Nelly Furtado has a fetish for sex!




If there's one woman in the music biz who doesn't have any qualms about declaring that she has a high sex drive, it would be singer Nelly Furtado.

The 'Explode' singer, who has found love once again in the arms of DJ Lil' Jaz a year after splitting from daughter Nevis' dad, insists that her new album is "sexually assertive", and that she believes that no person should be ashamed of the fact that they enjoy having sex.

"My album is really sexually assertive. I am a woman and I love to have sex," Female first quoted her, as telling Scotland's Daily Record newspaper.

As for the title of Nelly Furtado new single, well Nelly insists that 'Promiscuous' is not meant to encourage casual sex but 'safe, happy and responsible lifestyles'.

"I am definitely not encouraging promiscuity, but safe, happy and responsible lifestyles for all, I hope. What I am is a musically promiscuous girl," Nelly Furtado added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Payday Advance instant Approval

Amy Winehouse

Beatles